Monies Raised by Mount Sinai Hospital Auxiliary

Monies raised by Mount Sinai Hospital Auxiliary; document detailing fund totals from various fundraisers from 1950 through April 1958 and how funds were spent Monies raised by Mount Sinai Hospital Auxiliary; document detailing fund totals from various fundraisers from 1950 through April 1958 and how funds were spent

Click to view larger image

Monies Raised by Mount Sinai Hospital Auxiliary

Mount Sinai Hospital was the first non-sectarian hospital in Minneapolis that allowed Jewish doctors admitting rights. The Ladies Auxiliary group raised funds for the hospital through various volunteer efforts. When the hospital closed in 1991, the auxiliary group remained active, continuing their work under the name Mount Sinai Community Foundation. 

1950-1958

Mount Sinai Hospital Auxiliary records, Upper Midwest Jewish Archives

University of Minnesota Libraries

Unpaid & Unrecognized
Monies Raised by Mount Sinai Hospital Auxiliary